The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User
on usage of this website You are requested to read them carefully before you use
the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Owner shall
refer to the official owner of the site
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions
of the Site, the latter shall have precedence with respect to your use of that area
of the Site.
- Owner may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding
to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive
such termination. Owner may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of the Owner. The software,
text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Owner. No material
from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted,
posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Owner. All
rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials
appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws,
and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Owner does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation,
those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any
information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services
provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available"
basis. Owner expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Owner shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss
of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from
- Owner may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including,
its content or features. Owner reserves the right to change the terms and conditions
applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon
notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Owner be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages
for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising
out of the use of or inability to use Owner's website, or any information provided
on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or
other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions
do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the
above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Owner harmless from and against all losses,
expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of
or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to
be reliable. Owner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or
adequacy of such information.
- Owner makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the
Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered
through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Owner. Any information
provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Owner reserves the
right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services
from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the
Site. You agree that Owner is not responsible for the availability of, and content
provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies
posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Owner is
not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions,
advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated
with the use of such content. Owner is not responsible for any loss or damage of
any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.